- Email us - email@example.com
- Send us some details of the seller, including links to their selling page.
- We will do the rest, we can demand a refund from the counterfeit seller and take legal action and issue you an original product to you for your support.
How to Recognise a Fake Product
The original product packaging has a hologram on it.
It has a unique QR code
The new version has 15 languages
It has EU, US and GCC safety standards passed.
It is made from waterproof and fire-resistant material.
It has 3 booklets included in the box which many of the fake products do not have.
It is made from cheap and unsafe material
It is NOT waterproof or made from fire-resistant material
It is not the latest production, the new versions have 15 languages.
It has not been tested or gone through the safety process, for any children’s product to be sold in any country you need to have right safety standards.
It is a counterfeit/ fake product making it illegal and haram to buy or sell.
By selling a fake product you are risking yourself, your company reputation and the ultimate safety of the end consumers who are innocent little children.
- Your rights: Legally you can get a full refund you can claim compensation and it is your duty to report this to your local authority.
- If you are a victim we will cover you, we will send you a product at the same cost and cover the delivery costs.