My Salah Mat Creative Competition Official Rules
1. What you must draw - We're asking all artists to draw their favourite memory of Salah. Here are some examples for inspiration!
- Memory of praying with family/friends.
- Visiting a mosque on holiday e.g. The Blue Mosque.
- Praying in a scenic location e.g. by the beach, mountain, river etc.
- Praying at the Kaaba
2. Entry Period. Entries in the MySalahMat Creative Competition (the “Contest”) must be submitted between 12:01 a.m. GMT on February 24, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. GMT on March 31st, 2021. The Contest will last 5 weeks.
3. The Contest is open internationally, who are at least (7) years old. There will be 4 age groups, these include: Ages 7-10. Ages 11-13. Ages 14 - 17. Ages 18 +
4. How to Enter.
- Draw your favourite memory of Salah. You are only allowed 1 entry. Entries must be submitted as JPG digital files on Instagram
- Tag @mysalahmat.creative in the picture adding your name and age to the description. during the Entry Period. Entrants should be prepared to send a hi-resolution print-quality replacement file should their entry be selected as a Winner.
Additional Requirements for Entries.
All works must be original. “Original” means that the work must be from the hand of a single artist.
By entering, you represent and warrant that your entry is your original work, that your entry does not infringe the rights of any third party, and that you have all the rights necessary to submit the entry and to assign the rights in the entry.
Judging. There will be a total of Four (4) Winners: One winner per age group.
All eligible entries will be judged using the following criteria:
• Artistic technique
• Handling of medium
• Design and creative elements
• Overall impression/impact
5. Winners will be notified within thirty (30) days of the close of the Entry Period, by email.
• Winner of each age group will win [x1] $50 Amazon Voucher
• Each submissions will be involved in a video showcasing everyones work after the competition has ended.